Job Title: Streetworks IQA
Contract Type: Flexible
Role Locations: Total Training, 365-369 Olton Boulevard East, Olton, Birmingham, B27 7DP
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Job Reference: SIQA01
Would you like to work for a company experiencing growth and that enables staff to grow with it? Is open and honest communication important to you?
Total Training are a growing training provider who offer a range of construction training to commercial clients and via public funding. Promoting and supporting learning, integrity and honesty are at the heart of our mission and values.
About the Role
Due to us being successful in securing new contracts, we are looking to add an experienced and knowledgeable Streetworks IQA to our team. You will be responsible for IQA for NRSWA Streetworks qualifications.
The main duties of the role are to:
- Ensure quality and compliance are embedded
- Ensure quality standards are maintained
- Ensure compliance with Streetworks Awarding Bodies
- Support the Training Support Team with learner and client queries
Essential Skills and Criteria
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Up to date CPD (min 12 months)
- Must have sector competency and experience across several Frameworks and Standards
- Excellent all-round IT skills, (databases, MS packages) and e-portfolio system
- Valid, enhanced DBS certificate /willing to undertake enhanced DBS check
- A1 Assessor award or equivalent
- L4 IQA qualification
- Previous experience as an IQA for NRSWA Streetworks qualifications
- Experience of managing assessors and tutors
Desirable but not Essential
- NRSWA Streetworks Supervisor / SQA Streetworks Supervisor
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link below.
Immediate start for the right candidate.