Job Title: Streetworks & CITB Site Safety Plus Tutor
Contract Type: Permanent
Role Locations: Total Training, 365-369 Olton Boulevard East, Olton, Birmingham, B27 7DP
Hours: 40 a week, Monday – Friday
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Job Reference: SCITBT01
Would you like to work for a company experiencing growth and that enables staff to grow with it? Is open and honest communication important to you?
Total Training are a growing training provider who offer a range of construction training to commercial clients and via public funding. Promoting and supporting learning, integrity and honesty are at the heart of our mission and values.
About the Role
Due to us being successful in securing new contracts, we are looking to add an experienced and enthusiastic construction tutor to our team. You will be responsible for delivering 2 or more of the below courses, and must hold the relevant qualifications that enable you to deliver these:
- NRSWA Streetworks Full Award: Operatives & Supervisors
- NRSWA Streetworks Refresher Course
- CITB Healthy and Safety Awareness
- CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme and Refreshers
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme and Refreshers
Essential Skills and Criteria
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Up to date CPD (min 12 months)
- Must have sector competency and experience across several Frameworks and Standards
- Excellent all-round IT skills, (databases, MS packages) and e-portfolio system
- Must hold UK driving licence
- CITB Site Safety Plus (Approved Tutor Certificate) and/or NRSWA Streetworks Supervisor / SQA Streetworks Supervisor
- Valid, enhanced DBS certificate /willing to undertake enhanced DBS check
Desirable but not Essential
- Experience of delivering Abrasive Wheels, Asbestos Awareness, CAT & Genny, Confined Spaces, RPE Awareness, Fire Marshall, L1 Award in Health & Safety in the Construction Environment, Manual Handling, Safe Digging for Utilities, Vehicle Banksman and Working at Height Awareness
- A1 Assessor award or equivalent
- Teaching qualification – minimum PTLLS / AET
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link below.
Immediate start for the right candidate.