The (NVQ) Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision will developed knowledge and skills required for occupational work supervision within the construction industry.
This qualification is suitable for:
- Learners in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects
- Learners not in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects
- Workers wishing to progress into a supervisory position
- Adults returning to education
- Learners with no prior experience
- School leavers
- Full-time and part-time employees
- School and college students
By choosing to carry out a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occuational Work Supervision you will complete the following mandatory units.
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
- Implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace.
Additional to the mandatory units, you will also complete a selection of optional units which will be chosen by yourself, the assessor and your site manager.
- Allocating & Monitoring the use of Plant, Machinery or Equipment in the Workplace
- Monitoring Progress of Work Against Schedules in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Meets Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Implementing Procedures to Support the Team’s Performance in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating & Conforming Dimensional Control Requirements of the Work in the Workplace
- Contributing to the Circulation of Construction Related Project Information in the Workplace.
This NVQ along with a valid CSCS Supervisors touchscreen test will allow the candidate to gain a CSCS Supervisor Card (Gold).
Price: £1250+VAT Per Delegate
Total Training’s courses are designed with our trainees in mind. That is why we offer flexibility on all of our training course dates.
Get in touch with us to book a date that suits you.Contact us