We deliver a wide range of plant NVQs that are required for Blue CPCS Cards. The NVQ is delivered while you are on site working with your assessor supporting you on a 1-2-1 basis.
Plant NVQ Options:
- Compacting Plant (Plant) – For operators of Ride-on roller and landfill & soil compactors
- Transporting Loads (Plant) – For operators of Forward Tipping Dumpers and Rear Tipping Dumpers
- Excavating (Plant) – For operators of 180º & 360º excavators, crawler tractor dozers and crawler cranes.
The primary purpose of this NVQ is to confirm your occupational competence as a Plant Operator.
As a work-related, competence-based qualification it provides confirmation to employers, industry managers and card schemes that you have the skills and knowledge needed to meet the nationally recognised standard to carry out your role as a plant operator.
What will you study?
Two mandatory units around general health and safety and welfare in the workplace then a combination of units depending on your job role and training requirements.
To get your CPCS Blue Card you must complete the following steps:
- Complete refresher training to show you are keeping your skills up to date.
- Pass the CITB Health and Safety test within the last 2 years.
- Pass the relevant CPCS technical tests (theory and practical) with an approved CPCS test centre in the right plant category.
Now just £695+VAT Per Delegate
Total Training’s courses are designed with our trainees in mind. That is why we offer flexibility on all of our training course dates.
Get in touch with us to book a date that suits you.Contact us