The aim of this qualification is to equip learners with the knowledge and understanding associated with the job role of plant operative. This qualification is ideal for beginners in the construction industry, and those wishing to obtain a qualification as proof of their competence.
This qualification is suitable for:
- People in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects
- Learners not in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects
- Adults returning to education
- Learners with no prior experience
- School leavers
- Full-time and part-time employees
- School and college students
By choosing to carry out a Level 2 NVQ Diploma in General Construction Operations you will complete the following mandatory units.
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare
- Confirming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Handling & Storing Resources in the Workplace.
Additional to the mandatory units, you will also complete a selection of optional units which will be chosen by yourself, the assessor and your site manager.
- Establishing Work Area Protection and Safety in the Workplace
- Installing Domestic Drainage in the Workplace
- Placing and Compacting Concrete in the Workplace
- Placing and Finishing Non-Specialist Concrete in the Workplace
- Preparing and Operating Specialised Powered Tools and Equipment in the Workplace
- Reinstating Ground Condition in the Workplace
- Slinging and Signalling the Movement of Loads (Secondary Role) in the Workplace.
This NVQ along with a valid CSCS Operatives touchscreen test will allow the candidate to gain a CSCS Skilled Worker Card (Blue).
Price: £695+VAT Per Delegate
Total Training’s courses are designed with our trainees in mind. That is why we offer flexibility on all of our training course dates.
Get in touch with us to book a date that suits you.Contact us