The First Aid at Work course aims to teach delegates how to deal with a wide range of first aid incidents which may occur in the workplace.
First Aid at Work Course Objectives
Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Treat all of the conditions covered in the one day Emergency First Aid at Work course
- Deal with severe breaks and fractures, including compound fractures
- Recognise cases of heart attacks, asthma, stroke. diabetes etc
- Deal with embedded objects
- Treat a casualty who has been poisoned
- Deal with eye injuries
- Recognise and treat cases of anaphylactic shock
- Recognise and treat cases of poisoning.
This is a three day course.
The course can be undertaken at one of our network of training centres or at your premises*
The course is a combination of classroom based theory coupled with practical exercises, simulations and examinations.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course, although the ability to communicate in English along with a basic understanding of workplace safety would be beneficial.
On completion of training delegates will receive an Highfield Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (Valid for 3 Years)
For more information, or to book please call our team on 0121 706 0851
- No. of days: 3 Days
- Min delegates: 3
- Max delegates: 12