Emergency First Aid at Work aims to teach delegates how to deal with a range of first aid incidents which may occur in the workplace.
Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Conduct a primary & secondary survey and manage a casualty
- Administer CPR, including the use of a Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Put a casualty in the recovery position
- Deal with a range of severe & minor bleeds
- Deal with a choking casualty
- Safely deal with a casualty who is suffering a seizure.
- Treat burns and scalds
- Understand the need for record keeping.
This is a one day course.
The course can be undertaken at one of our network of training centres or at your premises*
The Emergency First Aid at Work course is a combination of classroom based theory coupled with practical exercises, simulations and examinations.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course, although the ability to communicate in English along with a basic understanding of workplace safety would be beneficial.
No specific PPE is required for this course.
This is an accredited course, and valid for 3 years.
For more information, or to book please call our team on 0121 706 0851
Did you know?
- No. of days: 1 Day
- Max delegates: 10