This course is designed to provide delegates with thorough practical and theory training in operating a Forward Tipping Dumper
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who requires training in operating a wheeled forward tipping dumper or if you wish to refresh or update your skills. It is suitable for those who have received no formal instruction.
This course provides foundation training and assessment in operating and maintaining forward tipping dumpers. It is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical training under simulated ‘on site’ conditions.
- Operate the machine to a minimum standard
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and effectively
- Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedure are necessary and be able to carry them out
- Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Apply all necessary safety precautions
- Understand how diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
- CPCS theory & practical tests
- Theory Test – sample questions
- Practical Test – sample assessment.
For a novice we would recommend 2 days training and testing on day 3.
|Number of Training Days||Test Days||Total Number of Days||Cost|
*Please note prices listed above are for our Solihull based courses only.
We can offer a variety of training packages based on the candidate’s experience, competence and individual training requirements. For information on other CPCS categories, and bespoke packages contact 0121 706 0851.
- No. of days: 3 Days
- Max delegates: 2
Total Training’s courses are designed with our trainees in mind. That is why we offer flexibility on all of our training course dates.
Get in touch with us to book a date that suits you.Contact us