Have you ever had a great idea that could make money? Well, our new Peter Jones Academy Level 2 BTEC course will help you develop your ideas and ultimately lead you to write your very own business plan to pitch to a panel of investors. You’ll be taught all of the component parts you need for setting up your business, from market research and financial modeling, through to learning how to pitch your business to an investor. Over the length of the course, you’ll develop your entrepreneurial mindset as well as gaining the focus and know-how to guide you through the types of decisions that successful business people make every day.
This course is completely free for all learners, so now is the time to make your own job and stamp your entrepreneurial flair on the business world.
What will you study?
This course consists of 7 mandatory units:
- The Entrepreneurial mindset – Know mindset skills to be an entrepreneur.
- Creating a vision for your business plan – Understand how business ideas are created and gain skills and confidence to generate their own.
- The Business environment – Research external business environment and own business skills needs considering how these factors may effect their own business.
- Researching your market – Undertake market research to support the development of a micro-business and interpret results.
- The marketing plan – Understanding skills needed to develop a marketing plan for own business.
- Financial modelling and forecasting – Provide knowledge and skills to enable them to develop a robust financial model to fit their business.
- Preparing and pitching a business plan – Enable learners to draw together all aspects of a business plan and pitch the plan in a professional manner.
- You must be aged 19+
- You must be employed full time
- You must live in Birmingham, Coventry, Sandwell or Dudley areas
- This course is fully or part funded dependant on circumstances.
How do I apply?
Please call Shelley at Total Training on 0121 706 0851 or call/text 07957 682 643.